Welcome to Japanese Motor Works in Athens, Georgia. Our auto mechanics are among the best in the region, because we specialize in servicing and repairing all makes and models of Japanese automobiles.
Pay in cash and we'll give you 3% off your repair or service! Call (706) 549-5222 or click the button below to book your appointment! Offer Ends 6-30-19Redeem
Offer ends 5-30-19Redeem
Offer ends 06-30-19Learn More
Call or schedule your appointment online today! *Cannot be combined with any other offer. Some Exclusions may apply
Japanese Motor Works is owned by Cherry & Peter Haughton right here in Athens, GA. With their dog Bodie they welcome you to visit their shop and meet the staff that makes their services great!
"Great job as usual. The guys at JMW are nice, honest, and do excellent work." - Michele S.
"You are prompt, responsible, and reasonably prices. Thank you for your excellent work." - Loris Magnani
"Professional, honest, courteous and knowledgeable. Will not take my Honda anywhere else." - Laurie Fox
1. The time we devote to the training and education of our auto technicians is unrivaled. We make sure to equip our auto repair shop with the latest and most state-of-the-art tools. When making a purchase for tools, we only consider equipment that will benefit our clients. Your satisfaction and safety are our top priorities.
2. We educate our clients about their Japanese vehicles and any issues we see. We will inspect your vehicle from bumper to bumper, and we will talk to you honestly about what is happening with your car.
3. Our team of auto mechanics operate off a checklist to make certain nothing goes unnoticed. We begin with inspecting any issues concerning safety, then repair aspects, and finally, maintenance items, which are designed to improve reliability.
4. Because we specialize solely in Japanese vehicles, our service is fast and accurate. In fact, we have some of the top Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus, and Subaru specialists in Athens.
5. Each time your Japanese vehicle drives into our garage, we will perform a thorough visual inspection. It doesn't matter if your car is here for just a headlight replacement. We will inspect your vehicle, regardless of the service it requires.
6. We preach safety and reliability. To keep your car up and running for years to come, proactive maintenance is crucial.